Monday, November 4, 2013

Jumbled Thoughts

Hey guys.

I am suddenly feeling lost. I don't understand why I do, but I just am. My head is filled with thoughts of not belonging. I think I blame this new story idea for these thoughts. It's almost like I don't know where I fit in. At home, at school, at work...I just can't find a place. This isn't just a new thought either. I have been having this reoccurring feeling for years.

My writing, my stories, it is all a big diary entry. My feelings thrown into a different character's life and world. Cresent Moon, Redeemption, Like You, Twin Eyes, Dark Angel, and now even Ultimate Mirror. My heart is uneasy and I create characters who are filled with those same feelings. Laurel, Lindsay, Alyssa, Selene, and Allen. Hell even my fanfics I have written: 23 Days, Nothing Personal, The Other Side of Me...those characters are expressions of what I feel. I just can't seem to shake the feeling.

And now this is turning into a diary entry. Sorry.

On a brighter note....Ultimate Mirror has some very interesting scenes appearing. Let's just say that my mind is a very scary place.

Haha, strange scenes aside. Has anyone read Allegiant yet? Yeah, well neither have I. My friend just borrowed me her copy, so I am going to read it tonight. Let's hope that even with this "controversial ending", the book ends the series wisely. (I am scared to read it though).

I suppose I should get some homework done while I wait for class to start, but I would prefer to write on here than to study about Hamsters and Gerbils.

OH! Wanna see two pictures that I find to be very inspiring for writing Twin Eyes and Ultimate Mirror?

This is a picture that helped me write Twin Eyes, especially the character of Anderson who is a dual-swordsman.

This picture helped me to create two characters from Ultimate Mirror. I won't say which two because I haven't formally written a full chapter yet. 

It is always exciting to find inspiration in the little things. 

Hope you guys had a good safe Halloween. 

Also anime fans. Don't forget to check out my anime page! Bleach fans keep an eye out because I will be posting a theories page for what I think will happen in the last volume or two of the series. 

Have a great one you guys. 

xoxo, 

Kat =^.^=

No comments:

Post a Comment