Saturday, November 23, 2013

Exciting News!!

Hey, hey! I have some great news about Twin Eyes! I finally have an idea for chapter four! Yep, that means that I am finally over part of my writer's block. I just need to get the words from my head onto paper and I will be golden. It was so hard for me to come up with the idea that I wasn't sure if I would ever be able to finish this story, but I finally got it. 

This chapter four is about the Resistance training facility but I didn't want to write the ENTIRE chapter about it. So I decided I would throw in something special. Not going to say what, but it'll be good. 

As for the YouTube front that I mentioned earlier, I am working on planning out videos so that I will be prepared. It should be easier now that my homework load is lighter at school. So be expecting a new video update on YouTube within the next couple of weeks about my progress. 

Well that is it for now, I will catch you all laters. 

Bye! 

=^.^=

No comments:

Post a Comment