Monday, November 11, 2013

New Ideas

Hey all.

So I was thinking that Ultimate Mirror will be a sequel. My character development is poor and the reader doesn't get to know the characters like I do. The new story that I am planning will be several years prior about the main characters and how they became friends. It is always important to me that my readers feel the same about my characters as I do and in order for them to do so they need to grow with these characters. I have always wanted to do stuff like this because I have grown up with some of my favorite characters and I want my readers to do the same.

I am always hoping for something great.

In my pocket right now for stories is:
- Ultimate Mirror
- Twin Eyes (almost complete)
- Dark Angel (on hiatus)
- Unnamed Prequel to Ultimate Mirror
- Falling like Wonderland

Let's hope that everyone likes these stories as much as I do.

If you don't want to wait to hear more about my stories, I do have one story out there on Wattpad. I will put the link to my profile up at a later point.

Damn, I feel like I am grasping for straws. Well that is all for now. I will post my anime update this week.

For now. Ciao.

Kat =^.^=

No comments:

Post a Comment