Thursday, November 14, 2013

Mirror vs Eyes

It's that time again. Everyone who has ever gone to school knows it too. Midterms. Yikes. Well good thing I am currently passing my classes...I hope. Just kidding, I am. Anyway, I was thinking the other day (when I should have been studying) about my stories. I couldn't decide which story I wanted to have as my highest priority (after school of course). Twin Eyes is nearly complete I am just stuck at a road block on a few chapters. Ultimate Mirror on the other hand is a new story and with the fact that I want to do a prequel makes it a lot more of a challenge. I am thinking of putting Ultimate Mirror on a hold until I can gather my wits about the story and focus my remaining energy on Twin Eyes.

What got me thinking about this was my video that I put together about my character's songs. Anyone who reads my weekly anime page knows that I am a huge fan of AMV's so I love to make all types of videos. I decided that I would focus solely on the characters until ideas pop in my head. Who knows, maybe I will develop the characters better with this process.

OH!! I forgot to say that I also am designing some cover concepts. Hopefully I will be able to hand draw my cover. It's still in the early stages and I haven't officially drawn my characters before so I want to get an idea of what the characters look like before I draw up the official look.

My idea so far is Alyssa and Nathan Rinehart's faces. I don't know if they are going to be head on, overlapping, or profiles yet, but I will post a picture when I have a rough idea.

As I mentioned earlier, I have an anime page. I will post a new blog post advertising it so to speak. As well as talking about an idea for a sort of 'vlog' about my anime topics. That idea is still on the drawing board until I have more time to write out concepts and plan videos. Might just throw the idea out the window. We shall see.

Have a great weekend everyone.

xx Kat =^.^=

No comments:

Post a Comment